Thursday, November 28, 2013

Fair, sand, repeat

Still fairing here. Weather had been cold so i have been picking my windows to epoxy. I NEED to get the floor done so i can flip the boat boat over. The low spots are starting to bury. All my core is bonded. I think itll be ok in the end but its put me way behind schedule. Ive done 2 rounds of fairing. One mote full round and another on big spots and i should be ready to glass over the whole thing and make it look nice. Need to get some wider bagging material for the floor as the 60" stuff i have is gonne be just too short. Progress will be slow until i can get the floor done, and the boat flipped. Then i can move into the woodfired shop to continue to make parts in the cold. Heres some pics of the fairing process.








No comments:

Post a Comment