Thursday, March 28, 2013

The shop and the garage

Here's some pics of the woodshop with a Woodshop and the garage. I've cleaned the wood shop out to use for fabricating parts and doing woodworking. It's a good workspace with heat and will be great for making parts.

The garage has been a long project. When I started the roof leaked horribly and it was drafty. I tarped the roof and vapor barriered the entirety of the inside roof and walls. I jigsaw puzzled r max scraps and blue board I got at the restore. It was still a big space though and I don't have a good heater. My boss JB is lending me a reddy heater, and I have some small electrics. I decided to further quarantine air space by hanging a false ceiling and wall from plastic that was laying around and some cheap poly tarps from the dollar store. Then I hung another as a curtain over the barn door with ropes to tie it up. Its an easy bay to heat now. I'm not too invested financially and it's starting to look like a work space. Hoping to start working very soon.







No comments:

Post a Comment